- "The ties that bind you together makes you stronger than you are alone. They will make you impervious to the pain and hardship the world will thrust upon you. And believe me when I tell you, life will be hard. It will be painful."
- ―Reginald Hargreeves
|"We Only See Each Other at Weddings and Funerals"|
|Series Umbrella Academy|
Season 1, Episode 1
|Air date||February 15th, 2019|
|Producers||Steve Blackman; Jeff F. King; Mike Richardson; Keith Goldberg; Scott Stuber; Beau Bauman; Gerard Way; Gabriel Bá; Ben Nedivi; Matt Wolpert; Lauren Schmidt Hissrich; Bob DeLaurentis; Mark Goffman; Sneha Koorse; Kevin Lafferty|
|Starring||Elliot Page; Tom Hopper; David Castañeda; Emmy Raver-Lampman; Robert Sheehan; Aidan Gallagher; Mary J. Blige; Cameron Britton; John Magaro; Adam Godley; Colm Feore|
"Run Boy Run"
"We Only See Each Other at Weddings and Funerals" is the first episode of season one of the Umbrella Academy television series on Netflix, which is based on the Dark Horse Comics comic book series of the same name. It was directed by Peter Hoar with a script written by Jeremy Slater. All episodes from season one premiered on February 15th, 2019.
Note: Listings marked with a (†) symbol indicate cast members who are credited in this episode, but their character does not make an appearance.
|Justin H. Min||Ben Hargreeves|
|Jordan Robbins||Grace Hargreeves|
|TJ McGibbon||Young Vanya|
|Cameron Brodeur||Young Luther|
|Blake Talabis||Young Diego|
|Dante Albidone||Young Klaus|
|Eden Cupid||Young Allison|
|Ethan Hwang||Young Ben|
|Sean Sullivan||Middle aged 5|
|Paskal Vaklev||Teenage boy|
|Anna Nadtotchii||Teenage girl|
|Adam Growe||Jim Hellerman|
|Karl Campbell||Goon leader|
|Michael Mast||Paraparazzi #1|
|Phil Borg||Paparazzi #2|
|Cherie D'Elia||Paparazzi #3|
|Matt Lancaster||Rehab security|
Notes & Trivia
- There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- The rating for the episode (TV-14, TV-MA, etc.)
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- Diego Hargreeves: Where did you go?
- Number Five: The future. It's shit, by the way.
- Klaus Hargreeves: Called it!
This article pertains to an episode from season one of the Umbrella Academy television series on Netflix.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Umbrella Academy Season 1 episodes category.