| Series Star Trek: Voyager|
Season 2, Episode 1
|Air date||August 28th, 1995|
|Writers||Jeri Taylor; Brannon Braga|
|Director||James L. Conway|
|Producers||Rick Berman; Michael Piller; Jeri Taylor; Brannon Braga; Merri Howard; Wendy Neuss; Peter Lauritson; David Livingston|
|Starring||Kate Mulgrew; Robert Beltran; Roxann Biggs-Dawson; Jennifer Lien; Robert Duncan McNeill; Ethan Phillips; Robert Picardo; Tim Russ; Garrett Wang|
"The 37's" is the first episode of season two of the science fiction adventure series Star Trek: Voyager and the seventeenth episode of the series overall. It is the 372 episode of the entire Star Trek franchise. It was directed by James L. Conway with a teleplay written by Jeri Taylor and Brannon Braga. It first aired on the United Paramount Network on Monday, August 28th, 1995.
Principal Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
|John Rubinstein||John Evansville|
|David Graf||Fred Noonan|
|Mel Winkler||Jack Hayes|
|Sharon Lawrence||Amelia Earhart|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is included on disc one of the Star Trek: Voyager: Season Two DVD collection, which was released on May 18th, 2004. It is included on disc seven of the Star Trek: Voyager: The Complete Collection boxset edition.
- Stardate: 48975.1
- Production code number: 120
- Amelia Earhart was an actual American aviator whose plane disappeared on July 2nd, 1937 en route to Howland Island.
- Kathryn Janeway: Mister. Paris, prepare the ship for landing.
- Tom Paris: Captain, I think I should tell you I've never actually landed a starship before.
- Kathryn Janeway: That's all right, Lieutenant, neither have I.