|"The Dogs of War"|
| Series Star Trek: Deep Space Nine|
Season 7, Episode 24
|Air date||May 26th, 1999|
|Writers||René Echevarria; Ronald D. Moore|
|Producers||Rick Berman; Ira Steven Behr; Ronald D. Moore; Hans Beimler; J.P. Farrell; Terri Potts|
|Starring||Avery Brooks; Rene Auberjonois; Nicole deBoer; Michael Dorn; Cirroc Lofton; Colm Meaney; Armin Shimerman; Alexander Siddig; Nana Visitor|
"What You Leave Behind"
"The Dogs of War" is the twenty-fourth episode of season seven of the American science fiction television series Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. It is the 172nd episode of the series overall. It was directed by Avery Brooks with a teleplay written by René Echevarria and Ronald D. Moore based on a story treatment by Peter Allan Fields. It first aired in syndication on Wednesday, May 26th, 1999.
Note: Listings marked with a (†) symbol indicate cast members who are credited in this episode, but their character does not make an appearance.
Guest Starring Edit
|Penny Johnson||Kasidy Yates|
|Andrew J. Robinson||Garak|
|Barry Jenner||Admiral Ross|
|Salome Jens||Female shapeshifter|
|Mel Johnson, Jr.||Broca|
|Paul S. Eckstein||Jem'Hadar|
|David B. Levinson||Broik|
|LeRoy D. Brazile||Lonar|
|Majel Barrett||Computer voice|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- The rating for the episode (TV-14, TV-MA, etc.)
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no quotes available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. The preferred format for quotes is an asterisk, followed by the character's name (bold and hyper-linked), semi-colon then the quote itself (without quotation marks. Quotes should be separated by four elipses (....) unless multiple quotes are used between characters as part of a conversation.
See also Edit
The World of Star Trek
Star Trek miscellaneous
External Links Edit
|Star Trek: Deep Space Nine television series. |
See Star Trek/Episodes for articles pertaining to other programs in the Star Trek franchise.