|The Incredible Hulk|
|Cover date:||November, 1971|
|Writers:||Roy Thomas; Len Wein|
|Cover artists:||Herb Trimpe|
|Cover inker:||John Severin|
|Letterers:||Jean Izzo; Morrie Kuramoto|
|Previous:||Incredible Hulk #144|
|Next:||Incredible Hulk #146|
"Godspawn" is the story title to the 145th issue of the second Incredible Hulk ongoing comic book series by Marvel Comics and the 44th issue of the series under it's current title. The story was written by Roy Thomas and Len Wein with artwork by Herb Trimpe and inks by John Severin. The cover art illustration for this issue was composed by Trimpe and Severin with Sam Rosen on cover lettering. The interior story was lettered by Jean Izzo and Morrie Kuramoto. It was edited by Stan Lee. This issue shipped with a November, 1971 cover date and carried a cover price of 25 cents per copy (US).
- Egyptian chariot
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This story is reprinted in Marvel Super-Heroes #94.
- This issue is job number 724 Z.
- This is Len Wein's first work on The Incredible Hulk. He becomes the regular writer for the series with issue #179.
- First appearance of Gamma Base.
- Igor Drenkov appears in flashback only.
- Rick Jones appears in flashback only.