|The Fury of Firestorm, the Nuclear Man|
|Cover date:||June, 1984|
|Executive editor:||Dick Giordano|
|Writers:||Gerry Conway; Carla Conway|
|Cover artists:||Rafael Kayanan|
|Cover inker:||Sal Amendola|
|Assistant editors:||Janice Race|
|Previous:||The Fury of Firestorm #23|
|Next:||The Fury of Firestorm #25|
This page is a stub. If you are reading this message, then that means you have come to a page about a comic book issue that is in need of additional work. There are certain key elements that are lacking from this article and thus preventing it from achieving an acceptable level of quality. This may include a lack of a cover art image, missing and/or incorrect creative team credits, missing cast lists, external links, notes and references, and so on. Once these elements have been satisfied, then this template may be removed from the page.
"Terminal Velocity" Edit
"Blue Devil" Edit
|No image available|
|Writers:||Gary Cohn; Dan Mishkin|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The tagline for this issue is, "Fighting for Survival -- Inside a Computer!"
- Carla Conway is credited as a plotter in this issue.
- "Terminal Velocity" is job number G-1069.
- This issue includes an advertisement for the Joe Kubert School of Cartoon and Graphic Art.
- The back-up feature in this issue introduces the character of Dan Cassidy, aka Blue Devil. Blue Devil will receive his own ongoing title later this month. He appears next in Blue Devil #1.
- This is the first, and to date, only known appearance of Fred Klein.
Recommended Reading Edit
- Firestorm Vol 1 - 1978 series; Featuring Ronnie Raymond and Martin Stein.
- Firestorm Vol 2 - 1982 series; Also known as The Fury of Firestorm, and Firestorm, the Nuclear Man.
- Firestorm Vol 3 - 2004 series; Featuring Jason Rusch.
- Firestorm Vol 4 - 2011 series; New 52; Also known as The Fury of Firestorm: The Nuclear Men.