|"Behind Locked Doors"|
|Series Femme Fatales|
Season 1, Episodes 1 & 2
|Air date||May 13th, 2011|
|Producers||Mark A. Altman; Steve Kriozere|
"Behind Locked Doors" is the first and second episodes of season one of the anthology television series Femme Fatales, which aired for two seasons from 2011 to 2012. The episodes were directed by Greg Pritikin and written by Richard Hollis. They first aired on Cinemax on Friday, May 13th, 2011.
Movie star Lacey Rivers is in for the role of a lifetime after her fast-living lands her in jail. She finds that it's not so easy to make friends except for her tough cellmate, a starstruck guard and a sympathetic warden. Will her past finally catch up with her, or does she have nine lives?
|Kit Willesee||Lacey Rivers|
|Will Poston||Rafe Daniels|
|Ana Alexander||Camille Gardner|
|Heidi James||Big Aggie|
|Paul Mazursky||Warden Jeffries|
Notes & Trivia
- Originally aired as a 60-minute episode, but has been formatted as two 30-minute episodes in most subsequent re-airings for scheduling reasons. While many guides list it as a two-parter, its initial airing and release on DVD as one double-length episode should make this the official recognition.
- These episodes are included on disc one of the Femme Fatales: The Complete First Season DVD collection, and disc one of the Femme Fatales: The Complete Series collection.
- These are the first and second episodes of Femme Fatales directed by Greg Pritikin. He directs three episodes of the series in total. His next episode is "Girls Gone Dead".
- These are the first and second episodes of Femme Fatales written by Rick Copp. He writes six episodes of the series in total. His next episode is "Till Death Do Us Part".
- Lilith: Prison can be a very scary place – survival of the fittest and all that. What's a spoiled young Hollywood actress to do when thrown into the tank with all those sharks? Those are just the prison guards. No, Lacey Rivers is going to have to rely on her one skill she can count on – her acting. You don't get $5 million a picture without any talent. Behind these locked doors, our little Lacey is about to give the performance of her life.
- Lilith: Watch any Lacey Rivers movie, and you will always be treated to a happy ending. Well, poor Lacey. She's about to discover that real life rarely turns out like a G-rated family film. Karma can be such a bitch.
This article pertains to an episode from season one of the Femme Fatales television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Femme Fatales/Season 1 episodes category.