|Directed by:||Alex Garland|
|Written by:||Alex Garland|
|Produced by:||Eli Bush; Tessa Ross; Scott Rudin; Andrew Macdonald; Allon Reich|
|Music by:||Geoff Barrow; Ben Salisbury|
|Edited by:||Mark Day|
|Released:||December 16th, 2014 |
April 24th, 2015 
|Running time:||108 min.|
|Gross:||$25,440,971 (US) |
$36,869,414 (Worldwide) 
Ex Machina is a British science fiction feature film that deals with the subject of verification of artificial intelligence. It was written and directed by Alex Garland and produced by Universal Pictures International in association with Film4 and DNA Films. It was distributed through A24 and premiered in the United Kingdom on December 16th, 2014.
|Symara A. Templeman||Jasmine|
- New York (Briefly)
- Artificial intelligence
- Mad scientist
- Severed limbs
Notes & Trivia
- Production on Ex Machina began on July 15th, 2013. Principal filming concluded in September, 2013. 
- In the United States, Ex Machina opened to limited theatrical release on April 10th, 2015. It opened to a wider release on April 24th. 
- At its widest release, Ex Machina was screened in 2,004 theaters. 
- Ex Machina closed out of theaters on September 3rd, 2015. It had been in release for a total of twenty-one weeks (147 days). 
- Ex Machina was released on Blu-ray by Lions Gate Entertainment on July 14th, 2015. It includes a digital HD Ultraviolet download. Special features include the "Through the Looking Glass: Creating Ex Machina five-part featurette, eight behind-the-scenes vignettes and a Q&A with cast and crew. 
- There are a total of ten credited cast members in this film. Three of them are male cast members and the remaining seven are female.
- The two main cast members of this film, Domhnall Gleeson and Oscar Isaac also played major characters in the film Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens. Domhnall Glesson played an antagonist named General Hux, and Oscar Isaac was one of the main protagonists, Poe Dameron.