- "Scum! You don't deserve my daggers of light!"
|"Lost and Found"|
|Cloak and Dagger|
|Title:||"Lost and Found"|
|Cover date:||November, 1985|
|Cover artists:||Rick Leonardi|
|Cover inker:||Terry Austin|
|Previous:||Cloak and Dagger #2|
|Next:||Cloak and Dagger #4|
"Lost and Found" is the title to the third issue of the second Cloak and Dagger comic book series published by Marvel Comics. The story was written by Bill Mantlo with artwork by Rick Leonardi and inks by Terry Austin. It was colored by Glynis Oliver with lettering by Ken Bruzenak. The story was edited by Carl Potts. This issue shipped with a November, 1985 cover date and carries a cover price of .65 cents per copy.
- Ben Parker (In flashback only)
- Flash Thompson (In flashback only)
- Liz Allan (In flashback only)
- May Parker (In flashback only)
- New York City Police Department (Brigid O'Reilly only)
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Cloak and Dagger were created by writer Bill Mantlo and artists Ed Hannigan and Al Milgrom. They first appeared in the "Cloak and Dagger!" story from Peter Parker, the Spectacular Spider-Man #64 in March, 1982.
- This issue shipped to retailers in both direct market and newsstand editions.
- This issue is reprinted in the Cloak and Dagger: Lost and Found trade paperback collection, which was released in 2017.