|"Vegas in Space"|
|Series Buck Rogers in the 25th Century|
Season 1, Episode 3
|Air date||October 4th, 1979|
|Director||Sigmund Neufeld, Jr.|
|Producers||John Gaynor; Medora Heilbron; Bruce Lansbury; Glen A. Larson; David J. O'Connell; David G. Phinney|
|Starring||Gil Gerard; Erin Gray; Tim O'Connor|
"Planet of the Slave Girls"
"The Plot to Kill a City"
"Vegas in Space" is the third episode of season one of the American science fiction television series Buck Rogers in the 25th Century. The series is based on the original Buck Rogers comic strip created by Philip Francis Nolan. The episode was directed by Sigmund Neufeld, Jr. with a script written by Anne Collins. It first aired on ABC on Thursday, October 4th, 1979.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Cast[edit | edit source]
Starring[edit | edit source]
|Gil Gerard||Captain William "Buck" Rogers|
|Erin Gray||Colonel Wilma Deering|
|Tim O'Connor||Doctor Elias Huer|
Guest Starring[edit | edit source]
|Richard Lynch||Morgan Velosi|
|Ana Alicia||Felina Redding|
|Juanin Clay||Major Marla Landers|
|Pamela Susan Shoop||Tangie|
|Cesar Romero||Amos Armat|
Co-Starring[edit | edit source]
|Joseph Wiseman||Carl Morphus|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- The rating for the episode (TV-14, TV-MA, etc.)
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Actresses Ana Alicia and Pamela Susan Shoop both appeared in the 1981 horror film Halloween II. They both played nurses and they were both victims of mass murderer Michael Myers.
Allusions[edit | edit source]
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
Bloopers[edit | edit source]
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Buck Rogers: I was cheating. I was using my brain, which is something the average run-of-the-mill customer stopped doing a long time ago
- Wilma Deering: It looks silly.
- Buck Rogers: Just for that, the answer's no.
- Wilma Deering: Did you hear me ask you a question?
- Buck Rogers: No, but you were about to!